- Be sure to verify your shipping address was entered correctly. This information is found in your confirmation email.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. These notices are usually affixed to your front door, or mail box by the shipping company.
- Look around the delivery location for your package. Sometimes delivery persons place packages out of plain view, so it will stay safe until you retrieve it. Look around your door well.
- Confirm if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers. Check your mailbox, or wherever else you receive mail.
- Connect with the courier directly USPS (1-800-222-1811) or FedEx (1-800-463-3339) they will be able to provide you with more details about your package.
If after doing all the above you still can't find your package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org